Our baby

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, July 17, 2009

She'll Be Comin' Down the Mountain... :)

More fun times in Utah! I celebrated my birthday out here at the Mayan with some of my closest friends. I love how I'm clapping for myself during my own birthday cake and song--I'm such a dork :)

I also had the chance to meet up with Tiffany (childs) Farns, and catch up with her and her brood! (The Farns Family introduced us to Bachi Ball--Rob is working hard to win us the game here ;)
Then on Saturday, Rob used his special privledges pass to get us up the Gandala & Ski Lift at the Canyons in Park City. It was AWESOME!! (this our feet hanging from the ski-lift. The ground is about 30 feet below us....and note the footwear! That becomes important about half an hour into this adventure, when we decided to hike our way back down the mountain!)(note Rob has switched shoes with me in this pic. They were 4 sizes too small for him, causing his heals to hang off the back...and he still made it down not falling. Way to be Rob! :) (Love, love, LOVE the variety of flowers! Aren't they pretty?)
(This one below reminds me of a mission picture I took in Artigas, with Tiffany actually!) (We made it down in one piece, and smiles on our faces! Some Brittish girls stopped us for pictures--there was a big Wine Festival going on that day at the Canyons. We opted out on that one!)

So, that's what I've been up to in Utah! One more week, then I'm off to the grand adventure of family vacation in Delaware. I'm SO excited to see everyone again and go to one of my favorite places on earth! :) Hope everyone is doing well! :)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hey Beth! Great blog. :) It's so fun to see what you are up to. Looks like you are having a great time! I was out in Ahwatuki for two days on our way to California last month and wanted to look you up, but my son came down with the flu the day we got there. My husband is from there! I would love to catch up with you some time - phone call or whatever.
I am sending you an invite to my blog (it's private).

-Jen (Smith)